Basic summary of treatment:
Basic information on Data Protection
Tech-four Telecom, S.L (hereinafter referred to as EasyChatbot)
Online service provision Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services
Express consent, legitimate interest and compliance with legal obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes stated, as well as to comply with legal obligations.
No data is passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as limitation and opposition to its processing.
Additional detailed information on Data Protection can be found here.
From EasyChatbot we seek to offer the best possible experience on our website, and to achieve this we need to collect certain information. For the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), EasyChatbot informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users to an automated file, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between EasyChatbot and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the user, or to respond to a request or query from the user. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities that specifies, according to their purposes, the
processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD is maintained.
1.- Identity of the Data Controller
Identity: Tech-four Telecom, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as EasyChatbot) VAT NO: B93055192
Registered office: Avenida Juan López Peñalver, 21 (Ed. Bic Euronova), 29590, Málaga.
Telephone: 685984491 Email: email@example.com
2.- Data we collect when you use the EasyChatbot website
Each time you use our services or view our content, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- Information on how you use our website
- Standard visitor log information
- IP address,
- Information relating to your device such as faults, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, as well as referring URLs.
Information provided during the use of the eu.easychatbot.net website
To take advantage of certain services offered on the website, EasyChatbot may ask you for your banking information and therefore reserves the right to verify your identity by verification, either by telephone or email. Users must also provide their email address. All actions taken on the website imply that you agree to provide us with information about your preferences.
Information concerning personal data
The categories of data processed by EasyChatbot are only identification data. No special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR are processed. In order to take advantage of the services offered here, we request the following personal data:
Likewise, it is necessary to complete the registration form to access and enjoy the services offered on the website. It is therefore necessary to accept this data protection policy, as well as to provide the personal data requested for registration. Failure to provide those data that are mandatory for the provision of services or the provision of incorrect, inaccurate or outdated data will prevent the provision of services by EasyChatbot.
3.- Purpose of the processing: Why and for what purpose do we process the data?
In EasyChatbot we process the data provided by the user when registering for the following purposes:
- Register you on the website
- To enjoy the services offered on the website
- To carry out commercial personalisation, operational and statistical actions, and activities that are part of EasyChatbot's corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user.
- To carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks with the aim of personalising treatment in accordance with their characteristics and needs and improving the online experience.
If necessary, and under legal obligation, we may provide the information collected to authorities or third parties for auditing purposes, as well as handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from customers or public authorities.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
4.- Legitimisation of the processing of personal data.
The legal bases for the processing of the user's personal data are as follows:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters. The user will have the right to withdraw consent at any time, and it will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of EasyChatbot.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers' data for direct marketing purposes and the express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
5.- Duration of processing: How long do we keep the data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the commercial relationship), for compliance with the legal obligations arising from such processing, or until the user requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data are obtained, the user will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
6.- Recipients of the data: To whom do we communicate the data?
Where necessary, EasyChatbot will provide user data to third parties, such as third party service providers (e.g. payment providers, Google), and those with whom EasyChatbot collaborates, whereby they may use the data to provide the relevant services.
However, under no circumstances use such information for their own purposes or to transfer them to third parties. In the event that EasyChatbot, as Data Controller, intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it intends to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
To ensure the security of personal data when sent outside the company and that third
party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data, these third parties will be obliged to ensure that the information is processed in accordance with data protection and privacy regulations, and, if required, an appropriate processor contract will be drawn up.
In compliance with the relevant legal obligations, the law may require that personal data be transferred to public bodies, disclosing only the data strictly necessary for this purpose.
7.- Data storage - Where is the data stored?
The data is stored within the European Union (EU). In case of transfers to third countries outside the EU, EasyChatbot will take appropriate and sufficient technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data.
8.- Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data included, exonerating EasyChatbot of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. EasyChatbot reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been concluded with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or outdated.
EasyChatbot is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
EasyChatbot reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information. EasyChatbot is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by EasyChatbot provided that it comes from outside sources.
Furthermore, the user certifies that he/she is over 18 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to consent to the processing of his/her personal data. Only persons over the age of 14 may consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner; in the case of a child under the age of 14, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorised it.
9.- Security measures
In order to guarantee the privacy and security of your data, EasyChatbot has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and tries to install other additional technical means and measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided.
EasyChatbot is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by external causes; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deﬁciencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of EasyChatbot.
We use numerous tools to protect our users' personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure. However, you should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
10.- Exercise of rights: What rights does the user have and how to exercise them?
To exercise their rights, users must send a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to the provisions of the GDPR, your rights are as follows:
- Right of access: you may request information about the personal data we hold about the user concerned.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and the right to be forgotten: you can request the deletion of your personal data after it has been blocked.
- Right of restriction of processing: this entails the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by objecting to further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: you can request not to be subject to decisions which are based solely on automated processing, including the making of perﬁles which produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In certain cases, we may refuse a request to exercise rights in cases where the data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
We remind you that, in the event of complaints, you may contact the competent data protection authority. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).
11.- Links to other websites within our website.
12.- Cookies, how do we use them?
However, if you do not want cookies to be installed on your hard drive, you can set your browser to prevent the installation of these files. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.